Friday, May 10, 2013

Mumbai Movie Mania

So I've been watching tons of  my old Bollywood favorites lately.  Each making me more Mumbaisick than before.  Missing Mumbai is one of those things I've been doing for around five years now, I finally get to go and it's almost unbelievable.  So far I've been watching a lot of movies like "mere brother ki dulhan", "Namaste London", and "outsourced"; the movies I can relate to when I go to India being an "NRI"(non residential indian).  Sometimes, well most times, I feel the need to just pack everything and move there!  Maybe in the future Mumbai will be my home and thus this blog.  If I do have Mumbai in my future I'd like it documented.  I'd like to remember how I was feeling before, during, and after.  Visiting India is very different than moving there but why not experience it?  Life is full of risks and this is one I'm willing to take.  So for now I'll stick to movies and a two month visit but soon I'll be planning a home there, you never though.  Nothing is set in concrete!  I'd definitely like to go to a movie theatre there though, I'll be putting that on my list of things to do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment